Back to blog
How do developers perceive themselves? Are they introverts or extroverts?
The data from our latest Developer Economics survey give all the answers in the recently published State of the Developer Nation Q2 2019 report, which – as always- is now available for free download!
What’s new in the dev world?
The report highlights the latest insights from the developer ecosystem, based on responses from 19,000+ software developers of all profiles: professionals, hobbyists and students, working across all major areas: mobile, web, desktop, cloud, IoT, AR/VR, games, machine learning & data science. It focuses on 6 themes:
- (NEW) Developer psychographics: how do developers perceive themselves? 37% see themselves as introverts and only 4% describe themselves as being able to make a killer cocktail.
- Emerging Technologies: What turns interest into adoption?
- Game Streaming: Developing for live-streaming. Are we there yet?
- Third-party platforms and ecosystems: App developers are unlikely to work solely on one third party platform.
- Mobile cross-platforms frameworks: Mobile development has matured enough to embrace cross-platform frameworks, allowing building apps that can run on multiple platforms.
The full report is available for free download at sdata.me/fr_SoN17
Software developers who want to have their voice heard in the next State of Developer Nation report, can join our next survey that starts on Nov. 22nd, 2019. All survey respondents enter a draw to win amazing prizes and Developer Economics donates $0.10 for every complete response to the Rasberry Pi Foundation.