Back to blog
How do you measure the success of your developer-facing activities?
The Developer Program Leaders survey focuses on understanding “what makes a developer program successful” as viewed from the perspective of professionals in the field.
This survey brings you and the members of the DevRelX Community insights on how DevRel and Developer Marketing professionals:
- Run their developer programs
- Prioritise their work
- Segment their audience
- Measure success
- Justify the value of their developer program to senior management and more!
If you are a DevRel, Developer Marketing, or Product Manager, your input is precious.
You may also think of it as an open-source initiative to better understand how the world understands the value of developer marketing and relations.
In the survey, you will find questions such as:
What metrics do you use to measure the success and ROI of your developer program? Do you segment your audience?
These questions (and a few more) need your input. The latest wave of the Developer Program Leaders survey is now live.
What you gain by responding:
- Full access to the findings in an interactive session supported by SlashData’s research analysts, hosted within the DevRelX community
- A chance to win exclusive DevRelX swag
- You take part in a community effort to understand and improve how your peers work and set their strategy
How long is the survey? It is short. You’ll need ±8 minutes
Shape how the world understands the value of developer marketing and relations!
The survey closes on November 14.