Back to blog
If there were 100 Developers in the world
[UPDATE: The survey is now closed -Enjoy the infographic]
Have you ever asked yourselves what would the world be like if there were only 100 developers in it? Well even if you haven’t, we are sure we have just made you think about it.
Based on our Developer Economics survey that reaches 30,000+ devs per year, across mobile, IoT, cloud, desktop, AR/VR, machine learning , we designed a very interesting Infographic illustrating this scenario.
Check it out and find interesting insights about the Developer World :
- How many men and women would this world include ?
- Which continent would be the most populated ?
- How many would be Pros and how many Hobbyists ?
- How experienced are developers in this world?
- What is the most popular coding language?