Greece, Full-time, Marketing
SlashData is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 40,000+ developers annually - from mobile and cloud to AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Amazon understand who developers are, and how satisfied they are with their products.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to lead our digital marketing campaigns and drive awareness and lead generation to our brand-name clients.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you ‘ll be experienced in developing marketing plans, running lead generation campaigns and crafting marcoms with a creative flair. You will be the proud creative thinker behind some of the most innovative campaigns in your industry, keen to expand their knowledge and skills to the software world as it grows tenfold and impacts every aspect of how we work, play and communicate.
The role is fulltime, based in our Athens office, but we will also consider other locations within Europe or North America (east coast) for exceptional candidates. Depending on your location, you will be working from our Athens office, your home office or co-working space as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be responsible for
As the Digital Marketing Executive you ‘ll be reporting to the Partnerships Manager with responsibility for:
- Source marketing material and develop marcoms for digital campaigns for our research products
- Coordinate the design for new products - information graphics, illustrations, web site, print brochures and more.
- Meticulously track and report key campaign metrics weekly and monthly.
- Design a marketing plan for research panelists taking our surveys to drive conversion
- Monitor and optimise the performance of the survey funnel by monitoring all available metrics and analytics
- Lead newsletter campaigns, social media, blogs and web presence.
- Maintain press relationships via teasers and press releases
- Design and lead the Developer Satisfaction Awards 2018
- Design and maintain content for our Future Developer Summit 2018
Key success metrics
You will be successful in the role if in the first 6 months you have
- Achieved 5 MQLs per month on average through digital marketing campaigns (email, social, web, SEO)
- Achieved 3 major press mentions for our Developer Satisfaction Awards 2018
- Demonstrated continual learning through weekly and monthly monitoring of campaigns performance and actions.
- Live the SlashData company values and be a person others in the team enjoy working with
- Demonstrate to the leadership team that you can evolve to a critical member of the SlashData team.
Technology Analyst & Author (Remote)
SlashData is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 30,000+ developers annually - across mobile, IoT, desktop, cloud AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Intel, Google and Amazon understand who developers are, what they buy and where they are going next.
We are now looking for a Technology Analyst & Author to support our developer research efforts. The Technology Analyst & Author will be responsible for analysing our Developer Economics survey data to deliver cutting-edge insights and reports on the future of software.
The position is full time and applicants should be within Europe or for exceptional candidates; North America. You will be working from the Athens office, your home office or co-working space as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be doing
- Generating insights from our vast database of developer survey data
- Performing data analysis, research, and write-up for several major reports each year
- Tracking the latest trends on mobile, IoT, cloud, desktop and AR/VR developers as well as Data Scientists
- Helping shape our research agenda and asking developers the right questions
- Supporting the rest of the analyst team to create more than the sum of the parts
We are always excited to meet passionate, restless individuals who share our values.
If you feel the connection, send us a short YouTube video or a PPT presentation introducing yourself, your background and what you ‘d like to do at SlashData.